Frequently Asked Questions
How long are therapy sessions?
- Sessions are 50 minutes for individuals.
- Sessions for couples may be 50 to 90 minutes.
How often do therapy sessions occur?
- Therapy sessions occur once weekly.
Will I have a set time for my session?
- Yes, you will have a set session time that belongs to you. Scheduling changes may occur due to holidays and vacations, however.
What happens if I forget my appointment?
- You will either be rescheduled if there are any openings or you will be charged for the session.
What happens if I would like to change my session time in a given week?
- You will need to give me a 24 hour notification of this request and if there are open slots I will try to reschedule you.